SHURTAPE AF 075 Military Grade Aluminum Foil Tape
Military grade foil tape with a 3-mil dead soft aluminum for use in broad temperature ranges to create vapor barriers and waterproof seals, as well as for masking off areas when painting and electroplating.
Designed with an aggressive acrylic adhesive, AF 75 resists extreme temperature fluctuations after application and offers excellent adhesion to its own backing.
- Excellent adhesion to backing
- Can be applied in broad temperature range
- Resists extreme fluctuations in temperature after application
- Reflects and dissipates heat
- Overall Grade/Function: Military
- Backing: 3 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Aggressive acrylic-based
Meets L-T-80B, NRC Guide 1.38, SAE-AMS-T-23397 and importantly Mill-T-23397C
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)|
|Packaging||Country of Origin|
|Silver||1 in||60 yd||48||30||55||4.8||5.3||industrial pack||China|
|Silver||2 in||60 yd||24||30||55||4.8||5.3||industrial pack||China|