SHURTAPE AF 099 UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed/Printed Aluminum Foil Tape
Shurtape AF 099 is a military grade aluminum foil HVAC tape for joining and sealing of joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct, and can also be used in place of mechanical fasteners on rigid ductboard.
UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed and printed, AF 099 delivers full system closure by forming airtight bonds on joints and seams in temperatures ranging from -20°F to 260°F and in humid conditions.
- For use in broad temperature ranges to create vapor barriers and waterproof seals
- Also used for masking off surfaces when painting and electroplating
- Excellent adhesion to backing
- Can be applied in broad temperature range
- Resists extreme fluctuations in temperature after application
- Reflects and dissipates heat
- Overall Grade/Function: Military
- Backing: 3 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Aggressive acrylic-based
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)
|Country of Origin